|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots TODO List|
Before using the ContentGetter component, a folder must be selected in which to store the downloaded files. The folder can be selected in the Mozilla preference panel. The ContentGetter panel provides a place to enter the folder as well as 5 selectable preferences. These preferences include:
· Downloading linked HTML files
· Downloading linked images
· Downloading images shown on the front page
· Downloading the current tab or all tabs in the current browser window
· Extra credit (modifying the links in the downloaded HTML files to link to the saved local files
Once these preferences are set, you may browse to a webpage you wish to download and run the ContentGetter component. To run the component, select ‘ContentGetter’ from the Tools menu then click ‘Run ContentGetter’. A dialog box will show you the location of the saved files (set in the preferences panel). You can then go to that folder and view the downloaded webpage while offline.